View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 05:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mauro Gibo
Okinawan Bananeiro

Zone: cold
Name: Mauro
BananaBucks : 74,416
Said "Thanks" 648 Times
Was Thanked 286 Times in 87 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 9 Times
Joy Grafting Mature Banana Pups

I have been grafting mature banana pups of different species for several years and I have now, finally created a Basjoo mutant very cold resistant. Please check my photos, and you will see that my mutant differs from the ordinary Basjoo. It started blooming in the autumn last year, stopped, and became dormant during the winter and started blooming again in the early spring. If you look at the fruit of my mutant you will notice that it is different from the ordinary Basjoo Blossom. I have posted pictures in the photo gallery.

Last edited by Mauro Gibo : 04-29-2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Happy for being successful after so many years.
Mauro Gibo is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Mauro Gibo
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors