View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #70 (permalink)
Yug

Zone: 10-11
Name: Knobby D. Holme
BananaBucks : 57,814
Said "Thanks" 4,009 Times
Was Thanked 1,742 Times in 812 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 463 Times
Default Re: Attention: ORCHID GROWERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaclese View Post
Even thou this is a forum for Bananas i thought since we had this thread going on the Vanilla Orchid we could expand it to all things orchid but only with permission from are dear readers i have many articles that you all mite find interesting and of course i would defiantly be interested in any info pictures you all would like to contribute yes i know theres literally 410000 sites on orchids but nun so personal to my hart as this one so with your all's permission I'm going to sorta change the topic of this thread unofficially to all things orchid and I'm going to post some additional articles next up is

Dendrobium Anosmum: a particularly fragrant and lovely Orchid featuring beautifully Pink or some people describe as lavender (i think Pink) pendant flower blooms
I'm always glad to see photos of 'chids, but since this is a 'nanner forum, I didn't want to go too crazy in that direction. However... since someone else has already done so, I'll post a few pics as they bloom. I'm only a backyard grower, and a small backyard at that; but I do have a few orchids that I've managed to keep alive for a while.

Epidendrum NOID (no ID)

Papilionanthe teres

Cattleya lawrenceana

Last edited by Yug : 04-20-2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: photos disappeared
Yug is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Yug
Said thanks: