View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:20 PM   #1246 (permalink)
rick2001

BananaBucks : 64,555
Said "Thanks" 78 Times
Was Thanked 422 Times in 210 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 5 Times
Default Re: Weather forecast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_GER View Post
As soon as it gets a bit warmer outside, IŽll finally place my order. It`s still too cold at the moment. I think I`ll go for one or two variegated Ta Nees. Ae Ae and Namwah are too risky.
If you choose the cheap (or so it should be) shipping it will take over a month , including the customs process, to get the corms , so you can order already...

I should get my order next Monday... just got a phone call with customs' officers

The officers told me the new rules valid throughout every EU custom.
No more than 5 corms per package if you are not a nursery or a wholesaler.
The papers, including Phitosanitary certificate, a payment recipt and a copy of you identity card and fiscal code must be attached outside the package , otherwise the custom will hold it for inspection and they will ask you the papers again(and it will take at least a week to get thei communication by mail).
The payment recipt must match exactly with the value declared byr the seller on the form attached to the package.

It would be better to send all the paper in advance to thenseller so he can propely prepare the package and , maybe , avoid a long and dangerous stopover at the custom.

I've already informed Thailandplant about it , so he knows what he has to do.... ATGTREE who offer the variegated tanee and Namwah , reply to your mail once every 3 weeks, so be carefull with him ...

Bye
rick2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To rick2001

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors