View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
fish2026

BananaBucks : 46,409
Said "Thanks" 4 Times
Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Ants, a certain beetle and a green lizard.

Do ants matter? if they are in the pot on the potted plants what is their effect? What interest do they have?

I also noticed a brown beetle trying to get out of one of the pots. I immediately questioned him as to his intentions and he claimed that if he was hungry for banana- why would he be trying to get out? As I had no immediate response- I simply walked away. I'm thinking about him now however. Remember Bush promised he was only going where he was wanted and that there were all sorts of WMDs and 9-11 links - all lies. Maybe I should go back, put the beetle on trial and crush him! Nah, just because its a dumb animal doesnt mean its on Bush's level.

There's also a sleek green lizard living in this greenhouse. He fits more into the "pet" category and probably eats mosquitos.
fish2026 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To fish2026

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors