View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 09:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
MediaHound
Tally-Man

Zone: 10
Name: Jarred
BananaBucks : 1,983,438
Said "Thanks" 3,855 Times
Was Thanked 5,075 Times in 1,352 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2,086 Times
Default Re: Ensete Lasiocarpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olafhenny View Post
I trust, that this site is inclusive of Christians as well as Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrian, Sikhs, Baha' i, Muslims and Atheists (have I left anyone out?). I therefore believe, that fervent religious statements are disruptive, create animosity with followers of different philosophies and have no place in a banana forum.
You left a lot of people out.
Secondly, you did exactly what you were complaining someone else was doing. To me, this makes no sense whatsoever. And the only rule we have the precedes ALL the other rules is specifically, "no nonsense". I advise you check the bold letters on this page, prior to the list of rules:
Bananas.org Rules
Personal attacks are also not allowed. And the proper way to report issues is to take it up with management. Please read the rules page from top to bottom, and leave the topic about religion alone from here forward.
As a side note, I will give some thought to the core issue and make a decision after some time if the rule about objectionable or offensive topics needs to be clarified to include religion. Any more discussions about any of this should be sent to me in private.
Please let this thread continue about its intended topic. Thank you.