View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #76 (permalink)
Kevin

Zone: 2b
BananaBucks : 133,394
Said "Thanks" 31 Times
Was Thanked 100 Times in 76 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 5 Times
Default Re: MH Vs. HPS Vs. LED Vs. Fluorescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordwiz View Post
Kevin,

No problem dropping the part regarding Richard, but IMO it would be a disservice not to continue to post how my hydro DC is doing under the LED light - that's at least part of the OP's question. I'm still adding a leaf per week, with very, very tight internodes. If no one cares about how the plant grows, I'll quit adding updates; otherwise I'll continue to add them. Members are free to read or skip over them. It's not like I'm wasting electrons that cannot be recycled.

Mike
True, but if the initiator of the thread is not involved in the conversation anymore, what's the point? Are you talking to that person or just to Richard? Seems, for the most part, to be a 2-person thread, which can be valuable, but in this case, is just dragging on. If one person is not interested in the conversation, it just becomes one person posting on the thread. Yes, you can keep posting about your findings, but don't try to involve Richard. Just because he hasn't responded doesn't mean he can't back up his claims. Maybe he just doesn't want to be involved in your 'competition'. Maybe you should PM him to find out for sure where he stands before making assumptions.

If I ever get a banana to flower indoors, I'll post my findings to compare.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Kevin
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors