10-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Join Date: May 2009
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Thanked 11,308 Times in 5,307 Posts
Re: All-Hallows-Eve!!! (Halloween)
You're welcome, Charleen. Thanks for joining in the Halloween fun!
Top 10 Signs You Are Too Old to Be Trick or Treating:
1. You get winded from knocking on the door.
2. You have to have a kid chew the candy for you.
3. You ask for high fiber candy only.
4. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
5. People say, "Great Keith Richard's mask!" and you're not wearing a mask.
6. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or ..." and can't remember the rest.
7. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
8 You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
9. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
10. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives/ex-husbands live