Thread: Obsession
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Justin
Football is back A2

Zone: 6
Name: Justin
BananaBucks : 9,415
Said "Thanks" 76 Times
Was Thanked 37 Times in 10 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 33 Times
Default Obsession

I’ve yet to come across any poster on this site that actually has only one banana in their collection (unless the other 30 died in some sort of freak accident). I know some of the posters do this for a living. Others simply appear to be obsessed. I’m moving closer to obsession end of the spectrum. The only thing stopping me is climate and a lack of windows on the south side of my house.

I’m sure you people didn’t end up this way overnight. I’ve shown addictive behavior since I was a kid. At one time I had nine aquariums in my parents’ basement. I had one 125 gal tank, one 70 gal, two 29 gals, four 10 gals and one 55 gal. The funny thing about the 55 gal was one of my parents’ friends gave me a 50 gal. I had to go out and buy a stand for it. Turned out the tank had a leak. Now I have a stand with no tank. Guess I have to go out and buy a new tank. No need to get a 50….may as well get a 55 gal since it fits the stand. LOL. If I had known about bananas back then, I would be in serious trouble right now.

So what was your obsession growing up? Share the story of how you ended up this way. Feel free to start your post with “Hi my name is _____ and I am and addict” or “forgive me father for I am an addict. It’s been _____ since my last confession”.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Justin
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors