View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 01:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
varig8

Zone: 10-11
Name: varig8
BananaBucks : 42,354
Said "Thanks" 74 Times
Was Thanked 383 Times in 144 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3 Times
Default Re: What a smackdown ... ya gotta see this!

Pithy Cherub;
Thanks for posting your original message here concerning my 'auction' on these AeAe "seed". After watching those auctions week after week for well over a year, I could'nt contain my any longer. There is no reason in the world why anyone would have to resort to deceiving well intentioned people by blatantly stealing their hard earned money for a dream that you know is not going to come true. Thank you also to whoever sent me the message about this thread. Thanks to all who have posted comments here, now even more people will be wise to this oh-so-very-clever (NOT!) seller. I've listed my auction again, (EbaY item #250130177876), as did the other seller, and slightly revised it by adding all the comments from Ebay sellers/buyers who added their comments to the first auction I ran. If there is any justice, I would hope that anyone who bought these seed would relentlessly bombard his email asking for an apology and a total refund, and to stop posting the auctions. By the way, he has also been selling "fresh" "variegated" cycad seed for months! I guess if you got a good thing going, you may as well run with it! Whats next? Maybe seed for bioluminescent glow-in-the-dark AeAe? (Probably won't be guaranteed to glow though...........)
Best regards,
Steven
P.S. Barbie was a hoot!!
varig8 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To varig8
Said thanks: