Hello Gabe and all who are interested in this subject,
To tell the truth, the third flowering already began and I conducted the
third experiments to verify the past 2 experiments.
1. Spaying "Tomatotone" 0.03% solutionon on all flowers and babies of the
2. Hand pollinated with Basjoo pollen on all 8 fingers of the second hand.
3. Spraying "Tomatotone" 0.02% solution on all fingers and flowerws of the
4. Clipping off the stigmas of 4 fingers and hand pollinated 5 fingers of the
fourth hand with Basjoo pollen.
5. Hand pollinated with Basjoo pollen on 4 fingers of the fifth hand.
The rest of the flowers were neutral ones.