Thread: Thank you, Bob!
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,298,761
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Wink Thank you, Bob!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the amazing plants you sent me a week ago from New Jersey. I just love them!

This thread will be a place for me to show off all the cool stuff you gave me as it grows and matures. Here today, are the pair of Super Dwarf Cavendish banana pups. As you can see, they are already growing beautifully...

Here too today, is that beautiful Yucca Rostrata perennial succulent called "Sapphire Skies". It's already sprouting new leaves from the center. What a gorgeous specimen that will be someday!

Maybe when you return from your trip, you can post a shot of your mature plant, for others to see here also.

For those curious...

This plant will be short and elegant (4 feet) and over the years the leaves become a powder blue color. It can handle temps as low as -25°C...-15°F!!!

: o

What a totally cool plant. I might stick it out in the garden. When I saw yours Bob, I just had to have it. Thanks so much for buying me a seedling at the nursery. You're the best! I just hope mine is as stunning as yours is someday.

: )

The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors