View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 07:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Hollyberry Lady

BananaBucks : 1,293,658
Said "Thanks" 12,042 Times
Was Thanked 11,326 Times in 5,311 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 102 Times
Joy What'cha got sprouting? (other plants)

Hello again banana buddies:

This thread will be a place to talk about and show pics of what you have germinating recently. I sow seeds year round and wanted a place to show my sprouts.

Others may feel free also to post about their germinating seedlings or show shots as well.

Here's my "Fluorescent Purple" hot pepper seedlings that popped a little bit ago...

"Three Kings" Plumeria seedling (Thanks Bob!)...

Kumquat seedlings (Japanese Red Maple seedlings to the right)...

Three "Aurora" hot pepper seedlings and 2 kinds of hand-collected passiflora seeds I was testing for viability. Looks like I have success...

"Goji Berry" (Lycium Barbarum)...

"Taxo" banana passion flower sprout from Beth. There's another in the middle of the pot just beginning to emerge...

Key Lime and Kumquat seedlings...

Sprouted "Ataulfo" mango pit...

Hoping everyone else's seeds are coming up great as well. Let us know...

: )
The Hollyberry Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To The Hollyberry Lady
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors