Originally Posted by serial_killer
The whole leaving water sit out overnight to dissapate Chlorine is a myth, Cl is actually a very unstable substance, it breaks down almost instantly once its in contact with air.
I don't know bout that. My chlorine is pretty high here.. I mean burn your eyes takinga shower sometimes.. I run mine though a filter in the office. Filtered Softened water would be better is my guess.. Catch some rain water or melt some snow... or ad a Liene's to its diet.. you know just a sip.. lol I know the brewery isn't that far off.. :^)