View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 11:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
coast crab
garden variety plant nerd

Zone: 8b
Name: Russell
BananaBucks : 65,941
Said "Thanks" 29 Times
Was Thanked 418 Times in 182 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 5 Times
Default Re: Fool us once, shame on you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaHound View Post
Keep in mind that people who do come here to cause problems and play games with alter aliases and having conversations with themselves, manipulation games, etc., will consume your time - and when they do, they win.

Really? Wow. I must have one of the most boring, normal lives around. I mean what kind of sicko plays these sorts of games? Doing something like this would have NEVER occurred to me, and I'd like to think that most people involved with this org feel the same way. I just barely have enough time to be one person here, I can't imagine being 2 or 3. For me, being here is a privilege and I'm grateful for the contacts I've made and the information that has so willingly been shared by others.

So, to the game players, do the rest of us a favor: Turn off the damn computer, get your fat ass up and go outside and breathe some fresh air. Take a walk. Pet a dog. Plant something, ANYTHING. Eat a banana. Treat the helpful, generous people here with the same respect you think you deserve and quit wasting valuable time. Life is short, and you're wasting it.

Russell