View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:38 PM   #61 (permalink)
Eric
Banned

BananaBucks : 137,552
Said "Thanks" 1,364 Times
Was Thanked 855 Times in 421 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 163 Times
Default Re: If U dont know what to do with yourself ;)

Hi Ante !! I was wondering where all the great photos were going!!
I LUV Black Olives! I always get Lots of them on my sub sandwiches. And I never quit eating till i get the last black olive! Being that fresh, I'll bet yours taste Super !!
Thanx for all the great info & for sneaking pics out of the olive factory! Never knew anything about how olive oil or soaps were made... till now. And it's good to see that some girls Still are learning to cook. In the USA, most girls don't even wanna learn !
Ante, despite the hard work, your life looks like Heaven ! It looks beautiful and peaceful there! You're a good man.

Jack, Don't forget those Christmas In Slovakia, Socialization, & Brewery photos. Would Luv to see those !!
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Eric
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors