Thread: Terminoligy
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #100 (permalink)
momoese
Banana grower

Zone: zone 10
BananaBucks : 12,554
Said "Thanks" 3,747 Times
Was Thanked 10,886 Times in 3,310 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 728 Times
Default Re: Terminoligy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaclese View Post
i don't want to harp on this point but as a chef i think about foods allot Naturally I'm my mind i often ponder what makes food good its not just the taste which from a chefs point of view is vary impotent but i also am intensely interested in its different qualities how fresh is it so I'm not to keen on irradiation as a preservative also i think about the various naturally accruing bacterias and fungi which we as Humans have a symbiotic relationship to for example people that don't eat beef for years then on the odd ocation they consume so and promptly get intense abdominal cramps bloating and some times will vomit most Vegatareans assume this is from the fact that beef is bad for you and I'm not here to say one way or the other on that point but the most likely culprit of this digestive upset is a lack of the symbiotic bacteria the we have in are gut to help us digest meat in general so whats the point of that simply put we need these their part of are good health and irradiation of any other process that kills indiscriminately the biotic we need to maintain are health is bad there are no amount of semantics that could in my mind disprove this point

Americans are spend millions of dollers a year on pro biotic dairy products to put these back in to there systems after they killed them off in the first place by eating foods that are toxic do to there preservatives and or processing
all say this i rarely if ever eat foods that I'm not intensely aware of were and how they were produced guess what guys and gals i almost never get sick iv had one cold in 12 years no one in my family possesses this kind of immunity so its probably not inherited i eat totally different then they do my diet in terms of preparation are more like an early 20cnt persons i cook plain and simple and i wash my hands like 40 times a day thats probably a big factor but all bet momoese hardly ever gets sick either well enough preaching i think you all get the point of were I'm going with this

PS on the down side if you dont like to cook thats bad as i do spend about 4 to 5 hr a day preparing my foods and baking or making butter or what ever but i do injoy this so its not a down side for me
hows that for thread recking and or bringing it back on to topic :-P
Well I recently had the swine flu but in general I don't get sick too much. My wife works for a doctor so she's around a lot of sick people and the doctor has 3 young children and we all know what they bring home from school, and I'm not talking about homework! So yeah I guess I don't get sick too often, but I don't think my diet is anywhere near as discriminating as yours from the sound of it. I do enjoy eating at taco trucks, hamburger joints and other places that serve what I consider toxic food. I once knew an old man that was a diver cleaning the bottom of boats in Marina Del Rey which has some very toxic disgusting stagnant water with who knows what kind of crazy stuff in it. He told me that he never gets sick and his doctor told him he had the highest white cell count he'd ever seen. It's said that children should be allowed to play in dirt because it boosts their immunity. So what I'm trying to say it that here may be something to what your saying!
momoese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To momoese