View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
Not in MY yard (please?)

BananaBucks : 15,190
Said "Thanks" 5 Times
Was Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Red face Re: Good neighbor but bad on fencing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee_greg View Post
well first welcome. Sorry to hear of your problem. I been there done that. I have a two foot side walk all around my fence line. I have a cyclone fence now its the privacy plus fence with the ninyl slats in them. I love it. I had a wood fence that I had to replace three times because of neighbors bushes. On one side of me the fence fell I left it laying there for over a year. Finally the neighbor got mad and told me we have to do somthing about it I agreed I told her I would get a bid she said ok let her know how much I did she said ok. Any how a week before they were going to put the fence up I told her she was going to have to trim her plants she did not the night before this half indian boy went out and got wild on her bushes !!!!!!! She was pissed. I didnt care because by that time I was pissed too. She did not pay me for half the fence I had a 8 ft tall fence put up . She complained and complained I did not care she did not talk to me for over two years until she was almost dying and her mom ask me if I would go and get her some medicine and leave it on her front porch and I did it was hard but I did it. Thats the way I was tought. She found out it was me who left the medicine and came over crying and telling me how bad she felt for all the things she said. Thats my story and im sticking to it. The two girls from Hawaii on the other side of me did help me with the cost of there side of the fence plus they helped me take down all my old fence and put it in the dumpster. The guy behind me said he would pay for half of his and he didnot.
Good luck to ya. And by the way bananas are really ok. Maybe you should try some.
Nice closure for all involved. I keep reminding myself that there is yet another life lesson in there for me with MY HERO. I really do have that philosophy; it's daily living it that's hard. Thanks for the reminder.
Not in MY yard (please?) is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Not in MY yard (please?)